WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I get a continued impression the a lot of people on the OBJ...

1. 48 Posts.
    I get a continued impression the a lot of people on the OBJ thread are significantly influenced by abdm's research.

I must admit the shear volume and frequency of postings can be a little overwhelming at times. However, I do suggest that everyone does their own research. Particularly when large amounts are invested that could really hurt a family.

I do read abdm's post occasionally (it's really the length that puts me off) and they appear quite persuasive. The number of connections that are made amazes me. However, I don't have the time to verify all these connections, so reading them ends up causing an inherent bias in my decision making, something that I try and avoid.

Given all that, it would appear that abdm researches OBJ, a hell of a lot more than I do. And hence why he's happy to have a lot more at stake (I assume).

This isn't a stab at abdm, he provides a great deal to this thread and his research is probably second to none on all the threads I follow. I merely want people to try an verify what is stated.

Forgive me for the drunken rant.

I must admit that I'm a little excited about what the recent share price as OBJ's renowned for being a leaky boat. I hang around because I expect big things from OBJ.

Hewy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.