OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

This stock starting to look very interesting, page-9

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    I think the drilling and other exploration work being done and planed, will not do much for the sp any time soon, hope I am wrong but I just don't see much coming from it in the next twelve months or so. Cascavel is where the action will be, the likelihood that Cascavel will prove to be a large deposit, are good in my opinion. It is 500 meters along strike and 700 meters down dip, both open, so that is 350,000 square meters of known mineralisation, if we take a thickness of 2 meters for the Mestre zone and 1 meter for the Cuca zone, that gives us around 1 million cubic meters of ore, at 2.5 ton per cubic meter, we are up to 2.5 million tons. Give it a grade of 20 grams a ton we have 50 million grams so 1.6 million oz of gold. If all in costs are 500 to 600 AUD an ounce that leaves 1.6 billion AUD profit, take half away for tax partner payments still leaves us with around 800 million AUD, fully diluted with all options exercised is a sp of around $2.30 AUD.

I am dreaming I hear you say,,, maybe I am and only time will tell. The figures I have used are all very fuzzy and could be nothing like it, however it is open along strike and open down dip, research I have done suggests that ore bodies like this, usually have a large strike but short on dip, this one looks like it has a substantial length of dip. As for the thickness, the 3 meters I used, is looking to be very conservative as they are already in a five meter thick zone in the upper zone alone. The 20 grams a ton might be a little high as not all the area will be mineralized, but with areas of 80 grams and historical grades of 50 grams the 20 grams might be possible.

At any rate, the price at close on Friday of 14 cents is going to be looked back on in twelve months as dirt cheap in my opinion.........

All my own opinion, I really have no idea, but that is my thoughts and why I am all in on this one....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.