UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Well the majority are in your camp Brian, probably 95%+, but I'm...

1. 237 Posts.
    Well the majority are in your camp Brian, probably 95%+, but I'm betting the MS valuation, the bidding war that took place, the continual underestimating the value of the suite of products and the continual pressure applied by the Shorters falling away at least in the short term, will see a dramatically revalued SP!!
    What the details will be re the funding deal with Amgen that will see no dilution of shares through CR, the deals with Amgen going forward, the deals with Abbvie, the 12 programs leading to contracts, the existing contracts etc etc, there is a lot that can happen to get this SP turned around and pumping!!
    60c, does not add 1c to "Increasing Shareholders Value" because that what it was when the Strategic Alliance Announcement was made, so the CEO being a man of his word should see us well above 60c, SURELY???
    (I said that tongue in cheek, ah man of his word), but he has delivered more times than he's missed, so I'm giving him another chance, this time to lay the Golden Egg!!
    GL everybody!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.