UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Redpill i feel your pain. We have been on a very long and...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Redpill i feel your pain. We have been on a very long and uncomfortable ride but at the end of the day we have held. I hope that we can look back and admire our courage rather than our stupidity and the following weeks will tell. Sure I feel let down by previous events and the share price but if i disregard the share price then apart from funds running out the company has not changed too much so with the right deal then we can be back in a position where you can actually say after ten years you are just about even. lol If that happens I will be happy and will be a lesson well learnt and for those recent investors well you sure as hell missed out on one hell of a rollercoaster ride. Its made me realise that there is no such thing as an overnight buck but maybe your fortune is better than mine. Greed got the better of me and when this rocketed before i sold and then bought back in at a higher price. Anyway lesson learnt and learnt the hard way. No one knows wtf is about to happen, we are being totally manipulated, management is out of their depth, massive pharmas are they friend or foe ? We will find out soon enough but I thought that 5 years ago. Just want to get this over now either way mismanagement cost the holders a big pay day ( In my eyes ) so what we have left is a fair price for a company with loads of potential. What is a fair price for a UNS share well i am sure no two posters would have the same answer. Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.