FGR 3.57% 5.4¢ first graphene limited

With all due respect @nameuser I think we are well beyond...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    With all due respect @nameuser I think we are well beyond 'withholding material information'. WG has a history over the past 3 years of throwing out motherhood statements with no understanding of the impact on the SP or the market perception. Furthermore there is / has never been a retraction or revised statements regarding any of his communication where it is fundamentally wrong / misleading..... we only need to refer to BE as an example and then he has the audacity to tell shareholders that we need to be realistic with our timeframes from initial enquiry to Sales.

I really like this platform as an information portal on the uses of Graphene, future technology etc......the level of optimism I believe is truly remarkable.

I choose to read comments and rightly or wrongly get frustrated with peoples continued belief in the bullsh&t that WG spins....Like any social media troll I can choose NOT to read anything. All I ask as an investor is factual, non misleading information and if a timeframe or 'deal' is missed then please let us know. If an extension of deliverables is required then pls let us know, alternatively do not put a timeframe in place - this is where WG continues to F up and we are all impacted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $35.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $1.379K 26.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19750 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 36900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.