RMS 1.19% $1.91 ramelius resources limited

First off good luck to all RMS holders before this date. enjoy...

1. 411 Posts.
    First off good luck to all RMS holders before this date. enjoy your period of uncertainty in the weeks ahead
    I have never held or hold RMS
    You have been invaded by a newsletter with the obligatory asx price action note, sadly rms didn't achieve a trading halt.

Note the posters who were posting before this date as you will get invaded shortly with the stock standard newsletter followers sentences & words & they usually always start a new thread
    make a note who they are and treat yourself to a free subscription in the future if that's your game

Caromb15 your call ST LT but price action today is only based on blind followers of a newsletter, nothing more nothing less, its a self fulfilling prophecy till they get to their cut off point and as for
    But the potential of this stock should have been evident to all much earlier- when it was around 48- as discussed on this site.
    you should right a newsletter not hard lots of fools out there

If you watch free newsletters, paid ones, even brokers rec's as well
    They usually have a run up in volume before the recommendation (mad conspiracy theory not to taken seriously I also may be a drunkard) than large spike up to stupid levels only sustained by new PUNTERS to their level & than they just as easily sell on newsletter rec this is the problem you need to keep in mind.
    Part of your share register is now full of potentially 50,000 punters who blindly follow a newsletter messiah & you have no access to that
    FA & TA are out the window in the ST, if your a believer in the company have done your own research so be it BUT IT MAY BE VOLATILE, it may go up it may go down
    based on what?????? Good luck, pure gamble now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.91
Change
0.023(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.97 $1.97 $1.91 $3.819M 1.970M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7453 $1.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 54499 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.