PRA 0.00% 0.0¢ promesa limited

This write up in Proactive Investors Australia sums up the...

1. 14,914 Posts.
    This write up in Proactive Investors Australia sums up the potential of PRA nicely I think:

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/19011/promesa-begins-the-quest-for-gold-in-elephant-country-in-peru-19011.html

The bits I like:

"The system is now confirmed over a strike length of 2.2 kilometres and width of 1.2 kilometres, which remains open to the east south and west and will be further tested. The total tonnage potential in this system could exceed one billion tonnes, down to relatively shallow depths of around 200 metres, and attests to the prospectivity of the area."

and

"Alteration and gold mineralisation is known to extend for a further 7 kilometres within the license area and continues to the southwest, providing additional tonnage potential."

and

"With an epithermal gold project in Peru, similar and 80 kilometres from Barrick’s Lagunas Norte, Barrick's 9 million ounce behometh gold producing project, comparisons are being made to Promesa’s project as an “early stage” Lagunas Norte."

and

"The targets for exploration are large but not surprising given the geological environment and the regional gold discoveries. The Oxide Zone target is one million ounces. However, the company believes there could be over two million ounces, which will require some drilling to test."

^^^^ and that's just the Oxide zone..

"Promesa has an epithermal zone at surface at Cerro Curunday. It has identified the porphyry system beneath it and further down the terrain.

The scene is now set. Promesa has a substantive opportunity and a prospect that has all the hallmarks of a potentially large resource. The drill program has finally commenced.

Now begins a fascinating first step in the evolution of an Australian company drilling for gold in “elephant country”."
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.