IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

this tells it all ..., page-8

1. UFX
    1,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    I really don't understand the general expectations of posters here. IMO too many here are galvanised in thinking that the exploration of multiple IVR exploration targets are a sure thing. IMO management made a mistake taking their eye from the gem and selling the story of finding more resources.

Paris is a great find that I'd rank in the top 5 in Australia in the last couple of years. It's only the start with the maiden JORC and the drilling of Alexander East may just as well be Paris NW because it's so close. If it's mineralised it will be a part of Paris. Alexander I think is not finished with either.

Hector is a totally different ball game because it's not so close although it still is close enough to be related. Yes the footprint is big but it's only grassroots chemical signitures they have taked up so it really doesn't mean very much at all except it's worth aircore drilling and with a little luck there may be something. That's normal exploration and I think JA has punted very badly with his own expectations of initially finding a silver province with multiple resources. Over time that may happen.

Paris is the real deal IMO for IVR and it's worth way more than the current market cap. I'm hoping that JA realises this and starts getting some value for us. IMO he should JV some of the costly exploration on the other good targets he has, to free up most of the future funds to prove up more resources around Paris to bulk up the JORC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.