INR 0.00% 12.0¢ ioneer ltd

while I don’t want to rain on the pending parade, a more...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    while I don’t want to rain on the pending parade, a more realistic analysis of the chart and fundamentals puts a figure of $1.3-$1.7 a year out from production to production if all goes well, then after the normal junior mining curve roller coaster $2 ish possible closer to 2030. $4 (based on current shares issued) isn’t possible until much later into next decade once they start getting serious with the north basin and we make it thru the despair phase of the next 18.6 year housing cycle. the trick is the take the $ of those with 20min attention spans as they are mowed down in traffic crossing the road staring at their phone, and play the long game! Position check! Bucket load of cash on side ready once approved check! And a smidge to pickup the emotional break down just before final EIS, I guess also check,.. interestingly if you look at weeks out from earnings reporting, the coming week 19th could mark another local bottom, either way if I was an institutional investor one could even look into some of these threads for some people giving actual SP values to hit for a shake out! “Hope it doesn’t go below $0.xx, or if it does it’s all over” for eg. Which is a funny side note… don’t make it too easy for them people!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $280.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $138.8K 1.131M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2451385 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.