FMG 1.90% $22.00 fortescue ltd

this thing is gone, page-2

1. 6,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    Loobs, the problem with your rational is that it might have been a good call back when the SP hit $5. But all good calls must come to end. What is the price going to sub 3 then sub 2 then what maybe 50 cents. Do you see my point. smart investing, is about not following the sheep of a cliff but knowing when that cliff is going to stop. And a 3.20-30 any fool can see that it can not and will not go much lower and is in fact already started its side ways trend. Talk it down as much as you like as I am trying to buy back in a discounted rate today. But the fundamentals of the company have only improved in the last year, and yes I said a short storm is coming but that will pass, and anything around the low 3 dollars to 3.50 will look like a bargain and people will kick themselves for not seeing the long term big picture.

Miraculous turnaround...what like people needing steel to build things. News flash official china PMI 50.8, and from house of holes today.....

"China's May steel PMI is out shows a slight improvement on April. The headline number was up 1.7 points to 46.8 without output climbing 4.1 points to 49 and almost back into expansion after three moths of declines."

Like a said a sort storm to get pass, then the new norm will set in and people will see hey FMG is making money still...WTF. The tide is turning and shorting a company that has already factored into its SP all the bearish mood one can muster is just plain risky and dumb.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.