KGN 1.36% $4.36 kogan.com ltd

This thing is rolling over again - time to cut, page-49

1. 3,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    Well let me elaborate. I bought a new phone through their online site and it arrived after 2 weeks (already terrible) and it arrived as an international version, so they had obviously ordered it from overseas to be sent to my door (which I could have done myself). I then emailed them and asked if it is alright to use in Australia as it stated on the box "only for EU sims". After 3 days I received a reply asking me for my order number (which I had already entered in the contact form on their site) then a lady wrote me back saying they have no order that matches my order number, so I sent them a screenshot of the confirmation from their website plus the confirmation email of my order from them!! I then received no reply for a couple of days until someone else wrote me asking if they could help me with my issue which was another reply to my initial contact.
    Like I said disgusting customer service!
    Next point about Amazon is from actual experience. I have just recently moved back to Australia after living in Munich for the past 8 years and I have seen it first hand. When Australians realise they can get absolutely ANYTHING they want in a day or two (In Munich it was sometimes the same day) at the cheapest price they will all make the switch and all online retail plus Ebay will slowly fail. At the moment Amazon is just testing the market, wait until they are fully operational it will blow your mind with just the amount of parcels and delivery trucks you will see. I ordered a pair of shoes through them last week from the US and it arrived at my door 5 days later with no hassle whatsoever, no going to pick it up and paying duty tax. Plus I am a prime member ($50/year) so I get free postage ALL the time and their TV package for free which is very similar to Netflix

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.36
Change
-0.060(1.36%)
Mkt cap ! $438.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.38 $4.41 $4.30 $1.644M 377.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 302 $4.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.39 2144 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.