POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Merry Xmas to you and the rest of the POSitive POSites out their...

1. 750 Posts.
    Merry Xmas to you and the rest of the POSitive POSites out their Geoviz.

I am a firm believer in not being blinded by emotion or passion with my investment strategy, but I have always believed the Windarra region is a host to more than a few high grade deep underground deposits not unlike the Silver Swan and Cosmos deposits.

For those that followed the Jubillee story, it didn't happen overnight......I stand corrected but I think it took Kerry H some 7-10 years before he finally struck paydirt!!! Now who's laughing!!!

POS or the old Nia is still in it's infancy and the initial management (Team Daws) was only there to prepare what they believed in for a bigger player......enter Andrew "Twiggy" Forrest.....aka the Mesiah....lol.

What is happening now is a top level management team are building the foundations of a major nickel house......believe it or not??

My mate Russ has never missed a beat and I feel for Stevemouth as he got emotional about the whole thing and has now been banished.......Steve, bigfella.....I am not gay (even though my wife and daughters think it at times..lol) and would love to debate the whole Posiedon picture with you over a good red/white or pink in any city you are happy to have lunch in.......I still think you might be a really nice guy under that tough macho investment banker type diatribe we have witnessed from you the last 6 or so months.....you have my email address.

Merry Xmas to one and all......2008 will bring us much prosperity!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.