KAR 0.66% $1.89 karoon energy ltd

this thread, page-6

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    There has been a significant change in the market depth behaviour.
    For the past couple of weeks we have had, for the most part, a strong market depth with buyers outnumbering sellers by a very healthy margin. Despite that, we more often than not saw the share price fall away.

Yesterday and today we have a general "down" day on the market.... KAR's market depth much weaker, with sellers outnumbering buyers.... yet a rise in the share price.
    To me this augers very well for the immediate future, at least, as it demonstrates an underlying sentiment not readily recognisable in the normally more accurate market depth.

Norberto.... You have come under a wee bit of fire recently, but rest assured the people concerned mean no personal bad feeling toward you. It is just that sometimes we aren't in the right frame of mind to wrestle with terminology and spelling. You will find a more patient and understanding response from posters if the share price suddenly explodes. I for one look forward to receiving your posts back from the interpreters each day, as I find them somewhat informative and a genuine, albeit naive, truthfulness. I too get a bit testy at times but, hey, you should hear my portugese.
    At the end of the day we are all here for the same greedy purpose.

All the best, my friend.

Bripoz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.89
Change
-0.013(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $1.517B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.91 $1.91 $1.88 $1.374M 727.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 156062 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.89 68135 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.