KAR 0.00% $1.90 karoon energy ltd

this thread, page-7

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear friend,and dear posters in general

Let me say something and I hope you can receive that as a genuine,honest and trustfull contribution.

I can't contribute with "technical" aspects like core,wire,testings etc for just one single reason. I don't understand.(and a lot of people thumbs up because like me they also like to be clarify about that things)

I can't also contribute with chart aspects,in spite I understand a little,just because I don't believe at all.

I can't contribute with "inside" information just because I haven't.

But,in spite of doubts and untrust and people always have concerns about "the real" reason why somebody post.I'm 100% authentic,honest,clear and straight in my thoughts and my actions.

I told before. I made very decent profit twice with KAR and now I'm in the third time and G-d willing I'll do again.

I have one expertise and I'm trying to share (but looks like some people definetevely don't appreciate and i respect that,in spite I can't understand why).

My expertise is "OBSERVATION" and "market investigation".

I can spend one full year(can you imagine?) coming to the depht of market every single day,looks ,look,look during hours and hours,don't make one single buy or sell.

I knew clearly the IPO in Brazil will be a failure much before they publish...(was not secret... the moment was wrong).
    This has value doesnt have ?

I can visit this page for a full year, read every single message (and to me all messages are important mainly because this is the people that buy or sell.I dont appreciate members-scensorships because each person have the right to manifestade their opinion.Even if sounds crazy or just ramp).

As soon the histerical people, the scare people, the insecure people the shorters etc arrive to their botton, there is my entry point..

Lets be sincere... I'm not naif at all...

Some people like to intimidate,and sincerelly a give a s.. just because like everybody else I can post respecting all members.

I know very well who is who, who always are and were bully and behind them they hide their real intention (manipulate)

When I'm enthusiastic is because the share is enthusiastic,not me...

The events are positive,the momentum are good, the sellers sold their last shares ,

This I understand certainly much better than flow tests...

Yesterday I told..I'm buying 5.26 to 5.38.
    I was wrong ?
    I bought because NO REASON to that drop... was just that people that try make easy money in one day (nothing against
    but non sense !!)

Yes..I feel sad and many times shame about my poor english and very frequent I ask apologies...

I'm positive plenty of good guys and gals accept and understand that...(why don't take advantage and laught about... Isn't it much better ?)

I promiss I would like write much better...
    (and you are lucky that you don't need to hear my accent... wowwwww thats really bad !!)

Well my friend... I'm in KAROON like before ,as a investor and I don't buy to sell in 1 week(and nothing against that like to do that) but I don't buy shares that have just one single reason or goal ..

Must have plenty of good chances to convince put my money.
    Karoon have plenty of holes to investigate and most of them are in areas with CLEAR INDICATION of...

The management is serious and competent... they have plenty of cash( and from yesterday on ..the capital raise became more unlikely than never).. Thats my view...

I wrote today about a chance of a takeover and after few hours I arrived a conclusion that is a non sense that possibility.Not at that stage...

Yesterday I review the brokers calculation about TCF's etc etc to achieve 10.00 (or 11 in some cases) and ALL OF THEM are CONSERVATIVE calculation,not enthusiastic like me...

I'm sorry if some people dislike my feelings the frequence etc..I had promiss to make my best to don't disturb( avoiding open new treads or reviewing my wordings)but certainly I'll be around here, at least for a while during the time I hold my shares...

Is not great that exist foruns like that ? I sincerelly love read the other posts..(and except for the "poem" text I don't look for a thumbs up,but to a dollars up !!)

Thanks

Norbert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.523B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20 $2.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.81 838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.