Didn't take long - top of the google...

1. 13,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Didn't take long - top of the google list.

http://www.rense.com/general63/tolls.htm

For Whom Art Bell Tolls...
    He Tolls For The New World Order
    By Judy Andreas
    3-8-5

Let me begin with a confession. There was a time when I was enthralled with Coast to Coast and thought that Art Bell was the "real deal" I believed that "The Bell" rang for truth and justice and exposing the lies and cover-ups of the government and mainstream media.

There were stimulating shows on which great minds like Dr. Michio Kaku, a theoretical physicist, talked about The Superstring Theory, or unique minds like Terence McKenna, talked about D.M.T.

Sure.....I was aware that there were times when Coast to Coast verged on the absurd and I had to question my loyalty. For example, there was the evening that a certain Dr. Reed relayed his "incredible" story about the "Alien Burrito."

Dr. Reed had come upon an alien in the forest. Luckily, he was carrying his tape recorder and was able to record the alien's scream. He played it for Art. That "proved" (?) the veracity of his story. Reed took the alien home and put it in his freezer. The freezer? Do aliens taste better frozen and reheated? Wouldn't a call to the authorities have been more in keeping with the situation. Art's comments, however, were a series of "oh my" (s) and "gee"(s) Strangely, (appropriate word) the alien escaped from the freezer leaving Dr. Reed with no other alternative but to go on talkshows. I do not recall whether he was selling anything. (but I was glad I didn't step in it)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.