QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

To anyone reading these posts that is new to HC or new to QPN -...

1. 637 Posts.
    To anyone reading these posts that is new to HC or new to QPN - beware, not a down ramp, a cautionary tale from someone who when new to HC believed the hype and piad the price (FAR if you must know - Shell are going to develop our field yippee!!)

Many times a post like this one will come up when a stock to close to the pay zone, the comments are nothing more than a group of holders all patting each other on the back because at the end of the day they all believe in the same play and all have their balls on the line so remaining overly positive seems to really spike as the pay day nears.

Its kind of a "Lets increases the positive vibe as or fears reach fever pitch that this will be a bomb"

Now, i'm a long term holder of TSV and see QPN as a real bonus, the activity levels suggest the QPN payoff will be statistically more "Passionate and emotional" than the TSV one.
    I.e - these QPN holders are in a bloody frenzy!!!
    Over at TSV were kind of having a cigar and watching the wind blow.

So if your not already in and are considering it, go back over GB's posts as an example of the passion and how it goes from negative to positive on a whim (No offence GB)
    Then consider why you haven't got in yet, look at the fundermentals, stop logging in to HC and get in if you believe the story and probability.

Don't base your decision on 20 or so rampant holders that are hoping beyond hope that 7 - 10 days is retirement day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.