QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

this time next week..i could be ???, page-29

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    QPN has Amazon, Thames and Sumatra.

Thames I believe is worthless if Amazon fails and Sumatra is a long way off?

TSV has Amazon, Rockel and Warro. Amazon is a side issue to TSV shareholders. It has no long term value as the merged Latent/TSV entity will have excised the Amazon exposure. Current TSV shareholders will be paid out if Amazon is successful by shares in QPN or TNP. I would prefer TNP in that situation because of the greater exposure to Louisiana.

That is why I believe TSV is the best method of exposure. It is certainly less leveraged to Amazon but the possibilities of success in Alberta (Rockel with MKE) and the relationship with Alcoa in the Warro field east of Perth are enormous.

The biggest problem with TSV is that it requires patience. QPN and TNP are here and now. We will all know in a few weeks or less if the predictions of huge success are rewarded.

There are detailed descriptions of the various fields/projects on the ASX website. Have a look at the announcements for QPN, TSV and MKE and you can decide where to invest.

We will all be thrilled if Amazon comes off. TSV shareholders will only be a little bit sad if it fails. QPN shares will be hit very hard indeed. TNP.....hard to see any value at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.