TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

Yeah absolutely! What a day on the ASX!GRR and TTY are excellent...

1. 2,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yeah absolutely! What a day on the ASX!

GRR and TTY are excellent Iron Ore plays, just in case people are interested in other speccies I also hold the following: If you are interested in knowing more about them let me know and I'll put some info on each for you guys.

Quality Speccies
    SDL
    HIG
    GOA
    INT (Tech Stock)

Big high risk Speccies - No resource
    BKP
    LKO
    AUZ

Got to love the Chinese eh???

Also have a read of this article! Geez we live in the lucky country!

OMG! IMF: Asia to be as big as US in 5 Years!

Do you know how much dirt they need to get their economies to be the same size as the $14Trillion US economy?

Fellas, Europa and USA might be the icing on the cake, but Asia is where the money is!!!

"The possibility that Asia could become the world's largest economic region by 2030 is not idle speculation," IMF's director of Asia and Pacific Development Annop Singh says in his article Asia - Leading the Way.

"It seems very plausible, based on what Asia has already achieved in (two) decades."

This includes Asia 's emerging economies doubling their share of world trade and tripling their share of world GDP.

China and India, Australia 's No.1 trading partner and its third-ranking export destination, respectively, are leading the way.

"But the "phenomenon" is by no means limited to these two countries, Mr Singh says, adding that Asia 's economic importance is "unmistakable and palpable"

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/asia-as-big-as-us-in-five-years-imf-20100616-ydnr.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.