TSO 15.9% 3.7¢ tesoro gold ltd

All those small cap stocks which Collin St have backed they have...

1. 2,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1792
    All those small cap stocks which Collin St have backed they have a multi-pronged value uplift strategy all anchored around M&A.

They are position themselves for the revaluation of physical gold based on the several factors which are influencing the gold price.
    • Debts/Deficits & QE
    • Prolonged Inflation & negative real rates
    • Prolonged Wars & Geo Pol Conflicts
    • Existing Gold Mine depleting reserves and no new discoveries. e.g. depletion of Gruyere and the need for GOR to make another discovery and develop it to mine in <6 years which they have no hope in doing, so will need to acquire another gold project
    • Lastly, just a reversion to mean of sentiment into gold stocks, past 2-3 years we've seen the worst bear market in non-physical related investment in over 30 years, so naturally, that will change.

High Level Strategy for each of the stocks they've chosen

• BGD - Existing plant, advanced resource 1moz +, positive SS, acquisition target for a mid tier or junior miner
    • GBR - High Asset consolidation opportunity with local processing plants nearby
    • TSO - Goldfields Take-Over, large gold system, positive SS + targeting second 1moz + deposit discovery
    • Meeka - Positive studies, acquisition target for a mid tier or junior miner + consolidation opportunity with local processing plants nearb
    • ODY - consolidation opportunity with local processing plants nearby

Naturally in a bull market all these stocks will as inflows increase into the small cap space. Collin St are just positioned early and large in anticipation of this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.007(15.9%)
Mkt cap ! $49.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 3.7¢ $61.01K 1.536M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 182376 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 80274 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.9¢
  Change
-0.007 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 3.7¢ 909493
Last updated 11.03am 14/05/2024 ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.