APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

I remember a few years ago there was an indepenent valuation...

1. 161 Posts.

I remember a few years ago there was an indepenent valuation done and theiy decided the value of the Intellectual Property was 12c/share.
    Since then the shares have been diluted somewhat but also the value has increased greatly, courtesy John Winters' innovative brain.
    It was also awarded the prize coveted by many many others.
    It has also got two major corporations as partners and that alone gives it some prestige among its' peers.
    FERGUSG.... I know mining is not your area of expertise but as a Merchant Baanker you must have friends who have and maybe could have a look at APG. Their view would be most valuable.
    As for the Market...well it is what it is. In 1900 every punter in NY followed the "Wall Street Witch".She may not be around today but the "sheeple" are still following whatever.
    If you are a sophisticated trader you love the volatility of this stock. If however you are just an investor then you know patience will prevail.
    I make no predictions other than to say nine months will make a huge difference when the plant is up and running and the figures are showing good profits and further contracts have been signed then there must be a very positive effect on the sp.

Everything comes to those who WANT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.