APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

this trading is insane and illogical, page-24

1. 260 Posts.
    Fergus
    I don't know what the company is worth and I don't care. I trade I don't invest, although I got into this thing by listening to some drongo. I've managed to drag money out of it kicking and screaming but I had to be inventive along the way. I still have a load of physicals because I have the APG bug. Like you guys I can't seem to shake the belief that it is all good but is just taking too long. When I say it is all about the sp I mean the sp dictates whether I make on a trade, break even or lose. Thats it.

cyw
    nice post. I think this is the thing with APG. You get the hype happening like BHP are on board and the sp goes to 20cents and then the news dries up or turns negative and everyone slowly leaves town. You get the Kronos hype and the sp starts moving. The event happens but the dates are moved back and everyone slowly leaves town. So for me the trade goes like this: dive in on the hype and the ramp and benefit, then short the thing when everyone is leaving town. Wait around for more hype (Kronos) and dive in for the ride up again. Bail when it turns for the ride down (as is happening now). Come back later when the hype sets in (maybe later in the year) The alternative is to hold and hold in the hope the big kahunah has arrived. You are right, the punters need some news. IMHO and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.