APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

I don't know how many of you look at other stocks and charts...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    I don't know how many of you look at other stocks and charts particularly micro to small caps but there has been a broadbased sell off taking place recently regardless of the quality of the stock many have halved in value just in the last couple of months. Are they really only half as good today as they were 2 months ago? No but it gets down to one word "sentiment". It has changed in Australia anyway, mainly due to the strong AU dollar.

APG has taken a hit with so much hot speccie money on her in the big lead up to the kronos deal we are copping a hit from profit takers moving their money elsewhere as it was clear the easy fast money had been made post ann, 8 months is to long for short term traders and certain professional investors to sit and wait around for production and many selling now would still be well and truly locking in profit.

The herd will change course again and value investors will step up before we see 3 cents. Its not where the company has been that matters its where its heading that matters to me and with kronos backing and hands on involvement for starters, I know where APG is going..

This is looking like a bargain again imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.