RFT 14.3% 0.8¢ rectifier technologies ltd

Technically, you still own a portion of the company.Any earnings...

1. 1,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Technically, you still own a portion of the company.

Any earnings or asset sales and as a part owner you'd be entitled to your relevant share.

However this is easier said than done not having the power to look over the books and having to trust the figures provided.

Does not make sense they would not relist the company, as if they don't they'll be taken to court.

I hold a 100 odd thousand shares. There are many, many more holders who hold less than me, many hold similar to me, and way, way more hold a lot more than me, and i can say with a great deal of accuracy that the large majority of those holders do not support any privatisation of RFT.
    Any move to do so by simply not meeting the ASX requirements and not having the company relisted will result in a class action.no doubt about it.

For this reason, its unlikely the company will not relist.

However,when relisting its highly likely the share price will take a very large whack dueto these recent events.

Once relisted, and share price is minnowed, this could be an oppurtunity for those in power to offer us a s**t deal that we cant knock back because we simply dont have the voting power.

We will see.
    Last edited by Mr.Lumin: 05/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $800 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5855142 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 17147054 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.