CVN 4.88% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

I’m not sure what some are expecting from this drill or...

1. 83 Posts.
    I’m not sure what some are expecting from this drill or management this industry like so many others is a risk V reward play get it right you make money get it wrong you don’t but all anyone can do is make their best interpretation of what they will find. To say the JV should do better might well be interrupted as you having a better understanding maybe you do. But like what has already been said you don’t have to be involved in CVN and if the management including the JV does not meet your expectations you have the option of finding a company that does. But I think the over whelming sentiment is positive to what’s happened so far as one might expect as most who don’t own CVN would not be on this thread. All I would say is many posters can see the ducks lining up and are more than willing at this stage to back management. Not taking a shot at anybody here but if an investor wants management to get it right all the time and the results to be known before they are produced then maybe investing in the manufacture of MM’s might offer a more satisfactory investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.3¢ 19.5¢ $194.1K 985.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 903500 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 427080 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.