CVN 1.52% 16.3¢ carnarvon energy limited

A over T. Ive got more enthusiasm for CVN than I have had for...

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    A over T.
    Ive got more enthusiasm for CVN than I have had for Yonx.
    From a "nice" but not earth shattering ROC result ( prior to the QR) when considered in isolation and then with the Phoenix drill also included the QR has blown most of the doubts about the Phoenix and Cerberus leases away.
    We are in the box seat,buddy. I also dont see any hurry to give away any of our 100% of Cerberus but
    I see the QR rather as possibly being an ADVERTISEMENT to the big players who might want to buy in. Its a way of calling for "expressions of interest" ,without actually calling for expressions of interest..
    You could put several different spins on the "partner" reference. They could be saying that they are already in discussions with somebody AND they could be saying to all the opportunists out there to please stay away we dont need you.
    Did I say we are in the box seat?
    ROC1(oil) , properly viewed ,now bolsters the Phoenix drill result(same grade of oil);the Phoenix drill now bolsters the Roc result. Cerberus gets bolstered by a previously luke warm ROC result .And so on...
    If there is any hurry on Cerberus it is to get a contract in place that allows a drill(s) and cements in place a potential end buyer if/when we choose to sell and allows us to go into production if that is the right thing to do.And gets unwanted parties from wasting our time for deals that will never gel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $286.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $426.4K 2.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1079686 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1482748 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.