MSB 0.00% $1.44 mesoblast limited

this was how it happened .once .., page-4

1. 1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Vin, I enjoy your reading your posts and would like to highlight this quote from your post

"If you have selected a company you believe has excellent prospects for the next decade, you should view a declining market as an opportunity to purchase more of a good thing, not something to be dreaded."

I wholeheartedly agree with your stance and do not condone in any way shorting algo trading and the like. It is destroying the market for private investors globally let alone here at home.

However IMO at least, MSB falls into this category? I have as Im sure others have? had the benefit of shorters driving down SP of stock that one may hold allowing the benefit of being able to diversify the holding to a lower overall value.

While yes its frustrating and distressing and perhaps you dont have the ready $$ to do so? why not if the scenario exists, take advantage of it and use it to do as the above suggests?

While all this may seem obvious to some I use shorters to buy in at reduced price companys that I believe are unfairly targeted and along the way ride the SP back up hopefully BURNING them along the way back up. MSB is a probably one of the best stocks on ASX to do this be it a good or bad thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1110 $1.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 1250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.