TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

This Week Coming, page-86

1. 425 Posts.
    So, as i indicated in my post, the $1.00 valuation of LWPs shares was something that others, not myself were speculating. In that light I'm not going to look at justifying it, as it is not a position I'm seriously considering at this point.

The only other thing I would say on that however, is that there are a few oil companies (and other conglomerates out there (like SA) which are worth (estimated) Trillions, and many others that spend Billions per year on technology acquisition.

To me it isn't outside the realm of possibility that LWP could one day be in that ballpark. But it isn't today, and it isn't close to today.

Now, onto what I did present as my opinions.

Part A: "Not expecting the line wipers till 2nd week June TBO - probably will hit $0.006 before that time though as people jump onboard"

Given the price movement since I joined here, we've seen LWP move up from $0.003 to $0.005 today, on good volume. Last i checked there was only 8M left in the $0.005 queue, but that might be filled up again tomorrow as some less confident / less informed investors look to exit, or take profit.
    Given the technical momentum I would suggest that it is reasonable to expect a further move into $0.006 over the next 2-3 weeks. The increasing volume shows that there is increased interest, as well as the rising price showing there is less desire to sell. I expect this to continue as word of LWP's future prospects and amazing technology spreads.

Part B: "I'm expecting a zig-zag up to about $0.030 by the end of this year (maybe a bit more, depending on how we go), and then onwards to maybe $0.06 - $0.100 end 2017."

Honestly this is based on a number of factors such as historical price action, similar companies + spec plays, the price of oil and the interest from overseas investors and companies, as well as the revenue from product sales and JVs.

I'm not going to cover how I come to these estimates as that is part of my IP. Sorry mate. Disregard if you want (and you should - come up with your own damn estimates )

Finally - I'll happily admit to being extreamly bullish on LWP, and I'll have a fun time doing it as well. This might come across as ramping and if so.......then that is your personal life choice my friend, and I'll 100% support you on your choice to feel that way.

But no safe spaces

Enjoy your night mate, and I look forward to referencing this post when we do hit the big money!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.