NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Thanks Potts. Good answer and summary....And please don't get me...

1. 143 Posts.
    Thanks Potts. Good answer and summary....And please don't get me wrong as I have a 6 figure investment in this company, but the questions I have is simply around communications. I know you are not managements proxy on this forum, but I pose these questions to you because of your in depth knowledge of the operations of the company, and because I value your opinion..

However - you mention market expectations on the K zone - It would be fiar to assume that these expectations have come form the co itself. One only needs to land on the homepage of their website and you are greeted with the words "Oil Discovery for Norwest in the prolific, extensive Kockatea Shale"....now one can not blame the market for having such high expectations and then get dumped that god awful ann in December with not one decent update since...I personally think this is poor form on our managements behalf. Quite poor form. My wealth, as is yours, is being eroded - whether it be warranted or not - by hyping things up and then letting everyone down. Under promise and over deliver, not the other way around if you want some street cred.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.