NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

I understand where you are coming from and the point you raise...

1. 2,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 876
    I understand where you are coming from and the point you raise is fair.
    If you take the opportunity to get to know the management then you will see that they are wearing their heart on their sleeve with this stock.
    They are, in the announcements, telling you their plans and the time frames that they expect/hope to achieve the results.
    That is why you have so many people trying to micromanage what is going on and to align their trading. When the environment/mechanical/governmental/sovereign risk stars do not line up and the time frames fall over we have the plethera of disenfranchised stockholders sooking and looking for someone to blame rather than accepting that the real world doesnot care about a human created expectation.

The management could quite easily change the manner in which they make announcements and the material which is contained in them by simply reporting what has happened in the previous reporting period and not including any information on what is coming.
    Then you would really be in the dark and have nothing to plan your expectations about.

Because I have worked in agriculture, I understand the Law according to Murphy (What can go wrong will go wrong) and O'Tooles Law ("Murphy is an optimist").
    Both laws appear to apply to the Oil and Gas industry.
    This team are dealing with the irregularities and the vagaries being thrown at them well and at all times they are conscious of the costs and the burn rate of our funds. Very important in my opinion. (that was the reason for my reply to DM this afternoon).

We may be taking a little longer than many would like, but the standard of the work being done is high and we can have confidence in it. Also very important in my opinion.

Our well is not a duster. It has produced gas to the surface at every level tested. Go to the company web site and have a look at the photographs of the gas flare from every level. It has produced Oil, the flow rate of which maybe impacted by the clay content of the medium it is reposed in.
    How many other wells from other companies have had this level of success and we are still testing and we are onshore.
    Check out the drill results for MEO, PCL and others on the ASX and then come back to our well and maybe you will appreciate just how good we are doing so far.

The absolute rubbish which has been posted on this thread over the last month has been nauseating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.