APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

this week next week any week

1. 1,243 Posts.
    OK, two days and we're through another of the "it's coming this week" weeks ( I'll scream if I hear that again), I'm losing count of how many weeks it has been ! I'm also very glad the deal wasn't only VERY close.....imagine how long that would take !!!

We are also a month past the end of the first quarter, in which BHP were supposed to have been in a position to make a decision on how to go forward, as stated by OUR company.

Hopefully we'll see an update, at the very least, in the quarterly on Monday, on why the delay in finalising anything with BHP.

Yesterday was an interesting day which showed a bit of a change in market sentiment for this stock. After a strong couple of days and another strong start on the back of more of the sustained ( and repetitive )ramping it ran out of steam and fell back at the end. Perhaps tiring of the rumours and ramping?

Perhaps even the most optomistic of us will soon start to tire of the constant ramping and the following lack of good news.

I am still amazingly confident in the technologies but once again the APG management are testing the patience of the uninformed with their amazingly slow APG timeclocks.

Have a good day-off all, but don't forget to take a minute to reflect on why we have this day of leisure and quietly say a prayer for all those who never got the chance at a life like ours, because they died or got maimed ( mentally or physically ), in order for us to have those very lives we know live.

Today is a perfect time to realise that money is not what life is about......which is useful because we'll likely all be very old before 'APG Time' allows us to get rich :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.