ADV 0.00% 14.0¢ ardiden ltd

Yes agree with the horse racing analogy....except mine is more a...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Yes agree with the horse racing analogy....except mine is more a ' straight six ' . What I don't understand about persons who wish to continually speak negative regards any traded investment on HC .....have they taken notice of what's happening generally in the markets atm.....or even specifically comparing to other similar stock with similar movements. As we are all finding out...these EV stocks are all tied intrinsically to what's happening in the broader commodity space in which they operate.....so comparison analysis is totally appropriate. Imagine if everyone took this negative price action view on other Li stocks ( and I won't mention their names here due to cross promotion issues ) when they were say at 3.5 cents and went back to 2.2 cents then up to 6 cents and back down to 3.7 cents .....only to be as high as say .12 cents and then slip back to 9 ish. Does all this moving around mean that the Company is doggy or has bad Management . I think not.

In regardsyour point re : CGT..... of course this is a relevant consideration for any asset disposal .....but one which does not worry me personally as a trader if I decide to take a profit. To each his own on that one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.