WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

THIS WEEKS 4C

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    I believe this weeks 4c will have a lot more to offer than the current markets perception.

We sold out of products within 48 hours and went past a million sold units and they would have had to reorder to be stocking up in Nth America and China ...so in my opinion only, this could very well be what kicks off a very good year.

As far as it taking so long to happen, well take a moments thought and stand in the shoes of Jeff the inventor. After 40 years has finally begun to see his dream and reality come true.

...The biggest and best corporation in the beauty industry, is now as we speak validating that the technology is valuable and works and he must be very proud to see his dream finally beginning to come to reality.

As Glyn said with revenues,.first a trickle and then a flood and I have yet to find any reason this will not happen and 2018 will not change my belief as I cannot truly measure how long it will take. This technology has never been used before so there is no measuring stick accept our own personal timelines and impatience.

All my opinion only

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.