this weeks eurusd analysis, page-3

1. 1,937 Posts.
    winks, love your use of channels. a price is ALWAYS in two channels (on any timeframe, but the daily is the rulebook) - a down channel in an overall up, or an upchannel in an overall down. trick for me is picking which, then transferring this to the hourly.

might try and get mine finished tonight. but to me you overlooked one important opportunity on your quartely chart, the bottom channel trend line support from way back in 1985 - this is currently a big down trend in a bigger up trend - the projected support of that uptrend channel line is near parity in 2014.

am throwing my sheet together now, but this is the hourly I was planning to use (incomplete) ... will tack onto your thread. haven't got any conclusion as yet - have been distracted on the home front.

don;t mean to contradict what your saying, but this is the 1 hourly support of the 1hourly up channel - it will only hold if the daily agrees. it is why oftentimes an hourly channel gets broken out down to reclaim it later - as the support was on the daily.

EU - 1hour probable channel supports, still needs data from the daily.
    EU pair 1 hour - click image

note, needs tidying up. have thrown all MA's in the bin, don;t use them at all for anything. too distracting. I use the RSI, stoch and MACD only for confirmation and triggering filters.

on or around 2014/15 is the currency end game. with everything at parity, there will be nothing to trade. that was my epiphany this last week ...

serious truckloads of swing trading on the EU to occur before then.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.