SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I completely agree that SP guessing is a folly. I only look at...

1. 5,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    I completely agree that SP guessing is a folly. I only look at trading opportunities as a means of self education and to try to get a better feel for the machinations and movements of "the market". I won a few and lost a few last year but spent altogether too much time disengaged from my family, so I'm cutting back to the med-long term path with a few selected companies that seem to offer opportunity with a lot of the associated risk already mitigated. I'd be better off if I'd stuck with my early purchases and done nothing else.

My 20-22c prefiction isn't too technical, other than trying to gauge the emotional response to the lead up to launch and the psychological price points that will trigger buying and selling. I think it could and probably will go higher but I get a feeling people will hit the jitters if it gets to 25c pre-launch and not go much over. I wouldn't hazard a guess at what will happen after, successful launch or otherwise.

Newcomers, take what you think will be the price at whatever point in time, divide it by a number between 1 and 10, add a couple of numbers and subtract three, then multiply it by the sum of the numbers in your date of birth and forget about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.