ASX 0.39% $58.49 asx limited

this weeks trades...a thread hijacked

1. 5,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    by one of the biggest self-promoters on HC.

The administrators of HC have over the last year or so pretty much killed the 'political' threads on HC by persistantly monitoring and deleting any 'controversial' threads.

I'm guessing this was done for commercial reasons (advertisers don't like anything too controversial) and from that point of view it is completely understandable.

It's a shame that the same rigour isn't applied to posters on the share trading threads who's primary purpose seems to be to parade their own over inflated ego's and antagonise other posters.

Hotcopper is many things to many people.

As a self contained trader, I can take it or leave it - depending on whether it's fun to be here or not.

It's that simple.

From a trading and technical perspective, I don't mind sharing information that might be useful to others.

To do so is neither detrimental, nor particularly advantageous to my trading, and I will continue to post the bakers dozen, the afternoon six pack, and any other technical obsrvations that I think are relevant to those that trade short term time frames.

Other than that, my time is better served going over watchlists and observing the day's top movers, rather than responding to time wasters.

Cheers and good trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$58.49
Change
0.230(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $11.34B
Open High Low Value Volume
$58.49 $58.80 $58.15 $57.32M 970.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20975 $58.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$58.50 80 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.