RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

This Weeks Trading

1. 2,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Lot's of good posts and subject matter.
    But thought I would freshen up a little.

RYG XPE is set for a significant rebirth…..this is without doubt.
    So this last weeks trading before the suspension will be interesting, but how relevant?

Given the very small volumes today and final pip down, anyone care to take a punt on the SP at suspension….personally i am not at all concerned, as in for the longer haul, as are many others here, and also not really prepared to play games of trading pips, when there …could…be a sudden TH - and thats not FOMO, but as one poster did, very cleverly suggest FOMI (Fear of missing in- I was actually at adelaide airport at the time, so thought it was quite poignant!)

Looking at the medium / longer term future…… the relist, must i am sure have a positive effect on the MC (I prefer to look at that rather than SP), then the inevitable announcements, which can give shorter term hype...but i believe the real firecracker will be the revenue projections……but these have to be realistic.

Saying all of this, Aussie high tech stocks - with backdoor listings - and there are a few exceptions true , have been absolutely dismal; whether this is the current climate, or an absolute determination by US tech companies (and or brokers) to suppress, or lack of ability to penetrate international markets, i just don't know: but if XPED is that good, then quality will shine through, and not only shine, but be the brightest star in the sky.

Good Luck Gals and Guys……..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.