AAR 2.50% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

I offloaded a majority of holdings throughout yesterday - which...

1. 2,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    I offloaded a majority of holdings throughout yesterday - which was of course dissappointing given the prices the recent weeks - but it was based on reading the report.

I've lost confidence in management - they have been misleading about the metallurgical testing and when it would be completed and I'm starting to doubt whether it is really even progressing at any rate at all, so I'm pd off with them.

I'm also starting to doubt whether the koongie economics are really that fantastic - thats based on the fact that only 45% of the current reserve is actually primary ore by the sounds of it from the current report, and its at depth which means underground mining, that will take time and cost to develop, they don't have a mill and have to transport it a reasonable way to the nearest toll milling prospect.

Also I'm dissappointed that the east mandilla extensions were low grade so it doesn't sound like this operation is going to be any kind of profit bonanza and thats if its even economical to open pit at all - its at greater depth than the paleo gold and its bedrock/vein different sort of geology.

As for the 2km structure - announcements about 'compelling targets' are a dime a dozen in the exploration game, and nearology doesn't necessarily mean anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $72.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $28.55K 361.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 135800 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.