TVN 3.51% 5.9¢ tivan limited

this will be a 5 dollar stock

1. 7,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2665
    Terrific article in July's edition of the Gold & Minerals Gazette by Dan Lines, who recently visited the Manabarrum project in the NT. I won't reproduce the entire article here, but here are a few gems:

"This could well be a 50 to 100mt project", according to Neil Biddle, CEO.

"We think we are going to find dozens more Sandy Creeks", Biddle claimed.

"It's looking like we will add 5mt to the Sandy creek resource"...currently 10.5mt (I actually think he may be speaking conservatively on this point, but we will see)

"The prospective horizon along strike carries on for 50km"

The article does a reasonable job of explaining MVT's..."the deposit consists of a near surface lower grade blanket of mineralisation, and a higher grade pipe like structure, which remains open at depth (Sandy Creek Pod). MVT deposits are characterised by multiple pods of stratabound carbonate-hosted sulphides composed predominantly of sphalerite (zinc mineral) and galena (lead mineral).

On the subject of CBH, he interestingly states "CBH has recognised the possible synergies offered by an integrated operation incorporating its nearby Sorby Hills.

he continues: "The area is ideal for a base metals project being close to large infrastructure. there are several power options and developed roads to front door of the project".

A very interesting concluding comment... "whether it will be TNG who actually develops the mine is another question. "our business is exploration. That's our forte" Neil Biddle commented.

The mind boggles if Neil Biddle is right in saying there are indeed dozens more Sandy Creek like Pods, given it(Sandy Creek) is shaping to be at least 600kt of inground Zn (15mt+ resource). He might be being a little coy in saying the project could be 50 to 100mt. Dozens of Sandy Creek like Pods would make it more like 300mt to 400mt.

To me, if they prove up a second Pod, the geological model is proved, and along with the identification of multiple anomalies via their geophysical work and other interpretive work, the project will carry a very very large value. The great thing is that this is likely to occur over the next few months, given the ssecond season's drilling is well advanced. The quarterly report must be imminent. I am indeed looking forward to the update.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $149.3K 2.517M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62195 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.