NXS 5.17% 27.5¢ next science limited

You might want to tone down the attacks on Cottee, some of them...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    You might want to tone down the attacks on Cottee, some of them border on defamatory.

And just because you want the SP to go up doesn't mean that everything he says is wrong or misplaced, after all the Board will be driven by its own imperatives just as he was.

And its unlikely that most posters here would know even half of whats going on wrt Crux/Osaka/Shell/APAC/The chinese etc

Can you look at a 5 year chart and say with 100% certainty that shareholders interest have benefited from all the decisions made by the Co. over the years?

BTW calling for 40c in the next few weeks demonstrates a clear misunderstanding of the forces at work here. After all if Osaka wont sign off the crux extension will they sign off on any FID/JV in the time frame NXS needs them too?
    And that's not even the beginning.

oh btw from the article:

''I have had lots of boards and never, ever had this sort of thing before,'' he said. ''Normally there's a collegiate, of acting in everybody's interests, of binding everyone together, and if there's something to be done, then they repose that certain amount of trust and confidence in the managing director, and if they have not [got trust] they should get rid of him or her or it.''

What Cottee tried to get approved in September was a complex deal that he says would have assured Nexus of getting financing for the development of its Crux assets in the Browse Basin as well as meeting the demands of its exploration permit at nearby Echuca Shoals. To retain the permit, Nexus must drill a well.

In Cottee's view, if Nexus had taken on 100 per cent of the financial responsibility for the Echuca Shoals well, it would have thwarted Nexus's chances of closing the financing on its Crux assets.

and :

Cottee said that, as he understood it, the outside party had since written to Nexus and rejected the deal.

So where does that leave Crux?

My opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.