PLS 0.66% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

This IS a forum for constructive debate. However your HC name is...

1. 1,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3377

This IS a forum for constructive debate.

However your HC name is synonymous with "Cashmeousside" a former Dr Phil patient (?) famous for her troll like disrespectful manner. Your name is slang for "to catch somebody outdoors and cause bodily harm to them". https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cashmeousside

Yet your language is articulate and informed. Therefore, you really don't need to ask us to find the answer to all your questions.

Project delays and cashflow problems are the tools of choice for professional downrampers. Most notably Paragon Funds Management got a write up in the AFR for specifically these reasons.

So excuse us, if some here get a little defensive when someone articulate starts peddling the same old rumours which have yet to find foundation.

A million things can go wrong when starting a mining venture and as many engineers have noted here, a project rarely begins on time. We don't need unfounded rumour reinforcement.

Your name made me think you a troll. Then I noticed you were an AVZ commentator. So I immediately formed a negative opinion of you despite your seemingly honest forthright comments on PLS.

I just read your AVZ comments and they're very good. So once again can I say excuse us if we're a little defensive when someone suggests project delays or cashflow problems here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.020(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $9.030B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.02 $3.04 $2.98 $40.14M 13.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 110363 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 14732 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.