PLS 0.66% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Hahaha, you cash me outside Andy ;) I am aware of the Paragon...

1. 3,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1821
    Hahaha, you cash me outside Andy

I am aware of the Paragon comments. My original question was in relation to what funding options we have available to us and also thoughts on cash position. I never suggested or intended to “spread rumour” around timing but one does have to play certain scenarios out in their head and imagine the implications of “what if”.

The level of met work done during the feasibility stages and the people brought on board does fill me with confidence on commissioning and ramp up timing as well as the ability to produce a battery grade SC6 product.

That said it will not take much to burn through to cash we have - the buffer is tight. Thankfully got a few good responses on interest terms for the debt and DSO arrangements which has eased some concerns. I’ll also have to go back and look at the Great Wall arrangement around paying down the stage 2 prepayment 30 days post the publication of a DFS - this could be very handy, and they are a reputable firm.

Anyway - I’ve tried to state facts or the basis of my assumptions in questions. I’m not really here to tell everyone how rich we’re going to be and reassure each other when a “down ramper” hurts ones feeling... I try not to get attached to a stock and therefore feel the need to be defensive. Just inform myself as best I can to make appropriate investment decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.020(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $9.030B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.02 $3.04 $2.98 $40.14M 13.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 110363 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 14732 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.