ESR 7.69% 0.7¢ estrella resources limited

You want to enjoy a fight on TV but when the chance comes along...

1. 12,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    You want to enjoy a fight on TV but when the chance comes along to fight to make these markets better you don't take it. No one is crying or wasting emotional energy that I can see. It's just business to me. If someone walks into my house and steals my television I report it to the police. It's annoying, but if no one goes to the police the thieves are going to be into everyone's houses for all they've got. It is the same with markets, if you suspect that someone might have broken the corporate rules of engagement in an illegal way you report it to the regulators. You don't know who stole your TV, just as much as you don't know who might have been acting illegally on the market, that's why police and regulators exist, to help investigate and look into impropriety if they can see grounds to do so. Without a well articulated complaint there is little reason for them to act and the wheels have less chance of starting to turn. I rang the company today and their answers weren't satisfying, so complaint is my only next opinion at this stage, or I could just do nothing. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $11.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $39.07K 5.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4088995 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 7385337 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.