ESR 0.00% 0.5¢ estrella resources limited

This will be my last post in ESR, page-2

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Hi @cluong3000,

I'll give it my best crack mate but it won't be easy. Stay tuned to these threads as the people who lost money might be better acting in numbers. I'll update you on any progress I make but don't expect any quick results. A lot of people will need to be worn down if anyone is going to act in a situation like this.

I haven't sold as I have a strong discipline in my portfolio weighting construction. When it comes to speculative stocks, the dogs are left in the bottom draw to remind me of my mistakes so hopefully I don't make the same mistake again. This one hurts a bit more than the normal as I had a lot of confidence based on the company announcements. I want to get confirmation form industry accredited geologists experienced in lithium as to how easily spodumene and other lithium baring minerals can be identified and how easily grade can be estimated from diamond core samples. That's why I'll be writing to the director of AiMM to ask if this series of announcements is in line with the JORC code of reporting.

All these announcements contain disclosures saying that the geologist validating the technical aspects of the announcement have sufficient experience under the code to allow the announcements to be released and that is what as investors we rely on.Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.797M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $9.29K 1.857M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 22333568 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 941006 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 92006
Last updated 15.58pm 21/05/2024 ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.