FLN 0.00% 19.5¢ freelancer limited

This will be our year, page-44

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Been a while

FLN needs to attract big deals, i.e. mass listings, through corporate (Deloitte) and other partnerships. If they can attract more customers of this nature, scale it up, they will be OK and will be operating in a good market. This is something that will turn on at the drop of a hat, once a deal is signed

I believe that if they are focussing on attracting jobs listed by you and I, they are barking up the wrong tree. There's no reason I would list my own job there when I can go elsewhere and access a freelancing site which I perceive to be of a superior quality. Any monthly fee as a membership would drive me elsewhere, whether I were a freelancer or a lister

There's a reason they say "biggest freelancing website by user count" or whatever it is. It's a BS measure which they are using to obfuscate their actual usercount. This can be nothing but a sign of weakness. If user growth was good, they would proudly show their incremental user growth per annum. I'm counted one of those all-time users, but I haven't done anything on there in years. At this point I'd be surprised if there was >10k active freelancers

FLN as a "Group" has potential to do well, but to me it's also a question of two things:
    • Whether those "deals" actually are a target of FLN (i.e. currently being worked on)
    • Whether there's any freelancers left to do the work by the time they deals are inked

If everything falls into place (i.e. Freighlancer, Autotrader deals, more eBay stuff) then the contribution that "small customers listing jobs" will become far irrelevant. It'll be a hub for sourcing work for major customers, instead. I can't help but feel that this is their goal, rather than plastering adverts everywhere. Check their advertising spend vs fivrr, etc...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 33028 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.