PSC 0.00% 10.0¢ prospect resources limited

This will end in tears, page-15

1. 5,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    you are already putting a disclaimer telling people NOT TO FIGHT WITH YOU.. So why then post things that may make people want to fight with you.. We are not fighters here and we state facts.. Are you now PSC management worrying about heaps of shares and little cash..

I am not going to list all the stocks here... These top stocks, the Ps, Gs, Fs, Bs, Ns, Ss all started somewhere and at very low prices and climbed up gradually.. Little cash is management's worry and their accountant and they are smart enough to do what you know is called a capital raising.. If they then worry about "heaps of shares on issue" there is something called a consolidation.

Do not lose your sleep over PSC when you do not hold it. Let management worry about the tears.. If we cry its our tears and we will learn from them and become better investors..I have been here since 0.006 and if i wanted I could have made bags at 6.8cents.. If it goes back under 1cent as you think, we are happy to top up.
    you are the very person who made 60k from the stock and started down ramping as soon as you sucked out the cash from holders.. Take a rest mate and go enjoy your cash in peace
    stop the cross promotion please. Stick to those stocks we are very aware of them.

You all need this button and you sending me to sleep too early.. Its only 6pm

Screen Shot 2016-07-12 at 09.36.51.png
    Last edited by voncee: 13/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $21.46K 214.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5060 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 183734 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.