PSC 4.76% 10.0¢ prospect resources limited

This will end in tears, page-38

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    "...Freehold is not welcome on BGS thread as well. Only the fool will take him serious...."

1. Well Lets see I predicted that BGS drill results were at or around expectation and that the existing BGS price at the time had already factored it in and would not move much ... What happened its that the price has not moved much.

2. On PSC I said that it was overvalued at $80+ million @ 6.5c for what they had announced thus far which... What happened seems many agreed .. Price fell sharply ... Not because I have a heart, or because I want the stock and not because of downramp because of fact easily seen if compared to one of its nearest peer companies BGS.

...and I still believe that BGS is fairly priced right now given what they have announced and PSC is still too high.

By my Count that is 2 for 2 .... Seems to me the only fools are the ones who don't know (or want to know) the facts... now some will criticise me for post again today (Of which I really have nothing further to add) but I have the right to defend myself surely. I have voiced my opinion in prev days and was content to not post here anymore as Ive bigger fish on the line ... so please desist from referencing me in your posts and discuss the stock only Pls ...unless of course you want me to hang around .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $45.53K 453.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.