FDL flinders diamonds limited

this will fall hard, page-50

1. 1,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Just read all the reports and also media reports, the SMH has one already... I read the 2nd FDL report very carefully, and paid close attention to the continued FMG references..... up almost 900% to market cap of over $120 mill.

Try comparing that to the progress of other small CAP Iron Harmatite explorers, like GIR and BRM and TLM, or even poor old IRM or GNL. FDL, has not dug a single drill hole yet, in actual fact, not even surface samples or aerial surveys like IRM or GNL. TLM is onto 2nd stage ACTUAL Drills. They are targeting minimum 250Mill Tonnes Haematite. BRM are well advanced onto a JORC resource of around 60Mill Tonnes plus. GIR are infill Drilling as well, and, are also targeting 1 Billion tonnes Haematite resource.

My learned investors, take a moment to contemplate here... FMG has made an "inferred resource of 220mill tonnes" haematire and targeting 1 Billion Tonnes. Little FDL here (whom has no managment experience in the Iron Ore area- they are into diamonds as previously, they even divested all their base metal portfolios into another company vehicle)... decides, woah woah behold, FMG has announced a bonanza find right next door to our tenement.... we CAN'T miss out on this opportunity!! In comes this DR who has been studying their tenement for 3 years looking for... you guessed it... diamonds, not Iron Ore...but based on the amazing find in the neighbouring FMG owned land, lets dish up some figures and get an "independent Iron Ore Target" out on the ASX and do our share price some benefit....

And here we are... 900% up!! Fantastic! Clap clap clap!! Well done management. :) Good luck to all holders, though I am certain most of you are traders, so you will be out in a flash. But just a warning to the newbies and inexperienced players, be careful and do not get burned as at the current cap, it is approaching some of the other Iron Ore companies mentioned above, some with Drill Targets just as large and some with well established proven drill programs.

Remember, the everyone is happy to pass the parcel... until the musical chair ends.. good luck and happy trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.