GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

this will rise to 20 cents in 2 weeks, page-17

1. 168 Posts.
    Guys,

I think that this today's annoucement was just confirming everyone and mostly the ones who dont believe in the project that there was definately some good Gas down there.

I am very confident that more shows are on the cards for tomorrow. This should trigger a few of the doubtfull team who would then realise that they should have bought before and not read the down rampers and that according to the facts the company is showing us that there is still a huge potential for the SP to hit 20c in the short term (2-3 weeks)and then on good news and further drilling programms that will be re rated higher as they will be drilling in a successful well known field then if PB#3 gives what is expected from it.

I would like to add that some people are talking about PB#1 & PB#2 to be in production along with PB#3.... But you all seem to have forgotten that if they get PB#3 successful, their goal will probably to re enter PB#2 and get to the Leadville for the Motherload chasing. Once again if PB#3 come in which I am now very confident about regarding the facts, imagine what the impact would be on the SP if that was factored... Remember where the SP went when PB#1 what heading in that direction with a field that was not proven yet at the time.!!!!!.

Philduc,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.