CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

this woman has wild mood swings, page-5

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Aint it FREAKIN AMAZING that we could be at this stage of proceedings anyway CONCERNED about the outside factors when we are at one-quarter fair value and about to become a NEW PRODUCER ... what a JOKE.

WHERE ARE THE PRO-ACTIVE INSTO INVESTORS OF ANY WORTH .... WHAT A BUNCH OF TURKEYS. NO GUTS TO MAKE A NAME FOR THEMSELVES.

Keep this up lads and we will soon be handing over CMR to HNC ala AII MO. Do u honestly think which way if they had a choice of forking out a billion+ bucks for 50% JV cf to a 400 mill takeover of control, even if say partial 70% ? Do the numbers and work out what control would be all about. I wouldnt be surprised one bit if all this craap is being manufactured for a set-up. And WE are letting them get away with this ?!!? I dont want HNC to exclusively reap the L/T benefits ... I want my grandkids to do so here in OZZZZZ.

My comments do NOT apply to one particular visionary who stuck his neck out in an Adelaide newspaper over the weekend ... and who some of us had the pleasure of meeting at the AGM. No words minced there ... CMR the answer to the market's common cold ... bit like an ARK hey? Le grande warrior ... bravo Olympian.

CMR can swing back to 2i4 pivot in an intraday instant with a small mood change and from where it should NOT have broken down this time.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.