PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

No wonder Aka and co are interested and salivating - they saw...

1. 4,327 Posts.

No wonder Aka and co are interested and salivating - they saw this opportuniuty a long, long time ago...and they are banking on past results = future performance.
    Hes cleaned up at least once and is hoping like hell he will again. No wonder hes excited.

The 14 cent mantra is alive and well. Aka is just as invested as anyone else here....many just can't see it.

Wanna get rid of Aka? Don't like him? Serial pest?

There is a solution:

I'd say the focus is on the wrong area.
    The problem isn't Aka. He is merely opportunistically feeding on the sentiment here and the track record that everyone can see.

If some here put their 'Aka focus' onto the company and projected it at the real issues, I think we'd find that time and effort much better spent.

This thread is too concerned with personalities - the focus should be on what the company is or isn't doing or achieving.

Take away the personalities and what have you got left?:

The company.

When Aka has left the building you will know PLV is okay...the longer hes here the longer PLV is in trouble.

So with all due respect to you Aka, as personally I don't see you as the problem (you are here because of the problem) here, i'm hoping you leave shortly because if you do it will mean PLV is alive and well...and your opportunity for a trade has diminished considerably once this is finally sorted...if it ever is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.